Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. What should you not do to improve safety when driving at night?
2. To be effective, an eye or face shield be all of the following except:
3. A person is considered intoxicated with a Blood Alcohol Concentration of ___ or more
4. When preparing a passenger for a ride, you should tell them each of the following except:
5. A skidding rear tire:
6. When using a sidecar with a passenger, you should: