Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
2. Mirror checks:
3. To increase your line of sight when preparing to pass another vehicle you should:
4. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
5. What type of signs are yellow with black lettering or symbols?
6. What should you not do to improve safety when driving at night?