Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. What is not an advantage of riding closely when riding in a group?
2. Because motorcycles have blind spots, before changing lanes, drivers should
3. When riding with a passenger, the driver should:
4. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
5. Studies show that nearly ___ percent of riders killed in motorcycle crashes had been drinking
6. When it starts to rain it is usually best to: