Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. An approved helmet:
2. If you are feeling tired when driving, you should:
3. It is recommended that a driver:
4. Before a ride, tires should be checked for all of the following, except:
5. How does the stopping distance for motorcycles compare to cars?
6. To prevent getting fatigued on a long ride, you should do all of the following except: