Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. The front brake:
2. If you’re riding in a group, what is an advantage of keeping the size of the group small?
3. Usually the best portion of a lane to ride in for drivers to see you is:
4. Studies show that most crash-involved riders:
5. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
6. To avoid an unexpected hazard and both braking and swerving must be done, you should: