Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. To avoid an unexpected hazard and both braking and swerving must be done, you should:
2. If you’re riding in a group, what is an advantage of keeping the size of the group small?
3. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
4. Studies show that most crash-involved riders:
5. The front brake:
6. Usually the best portion of a lane to ride in for drivers to see you is: