Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. What color vest or jacket would best help you to be seen?
2. If hazards are on your left, where in the lane should you ride?
3. A street legal motorcycle must have all of the following except:
4. Motorcycle drivers should not rely on their mirrors to see what’s going on around them because:
5. To achieve maximum braking, the driver should:
6. When riding in a group and exiting a highway, which riding formation should be used?