Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. When being passed, all of the following are potential hazards, except:
2. A linked braking system:
3. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a responsible driver?
4. When riding a motorcycle, a jacket should be worn:
5. If riding a three-wheel motorcycle in a group, what formation should you ride?
6. If drinking alcohol, how many drinks need to be consumed before effects are felt?