Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Hawaii, you must pass a knowledge test. The Hawaii Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. To be effective, an eye or face shield be all of the following except:
2. As a motorcycle operator, you can help others see you by:
3. What formation is best for keeping the riders in a group close together?
4. Being unable to hold a turn or moving into another lane in a curve is often the result of:
5. When riding over rough surfaces, you should
6. More than half of all crashes: