Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Hawaii Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Hawaii Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. An intersection has no traffic signs or signals. You arrive at the same time as another vehicle. You should:
2. When your driver’s license expires you may:
3. You are driving on a highway divided by two solid yellow lines. You know that:
4. When you leave your vehicle unattended, you must:
5. Which of the following does not happen after drinking
6. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?