Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Hawaii Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Hawaii Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. When driving to an unfamiliar area you:
2. At a school crossing sign, you should:
3. Which of the following is true about driving through a curve?
4. You may pass another vehicle:
5. Drugs may interfere with a person’s ability to drive safely:
6. Certain highway signs and markings contain information about hazardous conditions. Such signs are known as: