Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Hawaii Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Hawaii Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. When in travel lanes on the roadway:
2. This sign means:
3. When you are involved in an accident where the accident scene is not readily visible to on-coming traffic, you should:
4. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
5. Car drivers should know that large trucks
6. The driver who has had alcohol to drink before getting behind the wheel