Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Hawaii Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Hawaii Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. You are driving on a four-lane divided highway, two vehicles are driving side by side ahead of you, and you are in a hurry. You should:
2. Alcoholic beverages will affect you:
3. Car drivers should know that large trucks
4. You are approaching an intersection with a traffic signal and the light changes from green to yellow. You should:
5. When is it illegal to drive below the speed limit?
6. An intersection has no traffic signs or signals. You arrive at the same time as another vehicle. You should: