Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test 23 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||23|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Hawaii Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Hawaii Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. When you approach a vehicle that has just stopped in a parked position, you should:
2. At a school crossing sign, you should:
3. Under which of the following conditions is a road likely to be most slippery?
4. If an aggressive driver cuts you off or does something else
5. This sign means
6. When exiting a highway, you should slow down: