Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Hawaii Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Hawaii Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Hawaii Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Hawaii Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Hawaii DMV locations.
1. Drivers who eat and drink while driving:
2. You are driving in the left lane and want to change to the right lane. You should:
3. You are driving at night and another vehicle is approaching. Your head lamps:
4. All head lamps on your vehicle must work properly and be correctly adjusted:
5. This sign means:
6. Newer vehicles have equipment warning lamps installed on the vehicle’s instrument panel. Which of the following statements is correct?