Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. When riding a motorcycle:
2. What formation should be used by motorcycle operators riding in groups?
3. A good way to handle a tailgater is to:
4. What does this sign mean?
5. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield can protect you from:
6. Many experienced drivers are aware of what is happening around them by practicing SIPDE, What does the P stand for in SIPDE?