Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. Smaller vehicles appear ________ and slower than they really are.
2. As a motorcycle driver approaching an intersection, what should you NOT do?
3. What type of footwear is the best for motorcycle riders?
4. If you have only one drink before riding:
5. Which is not a method used to help maintain control of the motorcycle when entering a turn?
6. When passing parked cars, you should: