Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. Many experienced drivers are aware of what is happening around them by practicing SIPDE, What does the P stand for in SIPDE?
2. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and your motorcycle begins to weave. You should:
3. How should you brake?
4. When riding a motorcycle, boots or shoes should:
5. You will get the most protection from a helmet if it is all of the following except:
6. What factor may affect the blood alcohol content of a person?