Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. When riding, jackets and pants should be:
2. A motorcycle’s brake light is _______________ than a vehicle’s brake light.
3. Convex mirrors:
4. When being passed from behind, what portion of the lane should you ride in?
5. In any crash you have a better chance of surviving if you wear:
6. If an emergency vehicle is on the side of the road with its lights on, what do you do?