Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. What formation should you form when riding in a group?
2. Boots or shoes should:
3. Alcohol reaches the brain about how long after being consumed?
4. A good way to handle a tailgater is to:
5. What does this sign mean?
6. Head and neck injuries are reduced: