Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. When passing a vehicle, you should ride in what portion of the lane?
2. On a motorcycle,
3. In any crash you have a better chance of surviving if you wear:
4. When passing parked vehicles and there are no oncoming vehicles, what part of your lane should a motorcycle driver be?
5. A motorcycle must include all of the following except:
6. If you are chased by a dog: