Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. Before a ride, a motorcycle operator should check the throttle. The throttle should
2. When changing lanes,a motorcycle driver should:
3. When turning, you should:
4. Long-term exposure to wind noise
5. Before every ride you should:
6. What factor does NOT play a major role in affecting your blood alcohol content (BAC)?