Idaho DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Idaho, you must pass a knowledge test. The Idaho Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. Driving on ______ may provide poor traction
2. If you are chased by a dog:
3. When passing a vehicle, you should ride in what portion of the lane?
4. Engines will seize because of
5. One way to tell if your front tire suddenly goes flat is that the steering will feel:
6. When stopping suddenly, if the front wheel locks up, ______________________ .