Idaho DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Idaho Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Idaho Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
2. Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
3. In Idaho, which of the following rules apply to bicyclists?
4. When you are being “tailgated”;
5. A driver should be extra alert for motorcyclists, bicycles, and pedestrians because:
6. You are driving in the left lane and want to change to the right lane. You should: