Idaho DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Idaho Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Idaho Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. Pedestrians must yield to motor vehicles:
2. If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
3. This sign is used to prevent
4. Which of the following is the best thing to do before backing a car out of a driveway?
5. Which of the following is a common cause of a crash?
6. When driving on slick roads, you should: