Idaho DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Idaho Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Idaho Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. Braking distance is affected by
2. Roads can be very slick under what conditions?
3. You must yield to other drivers:
4. You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
5. This sign means:
6. What does an orange-colored sign mean