Idaho DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Idaho Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Idaho Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
2. A steady green light at an intersection means that you:
3. Who is most likely to be killed in a work zone crash?
4. This road sign means
5. Studies show that when worn, seat belts:
6. This sign shows one type of: