Idaho DMV Permit Practice Test 21 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Idaho Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Idaho Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. When changing lanes, you can check your blind spot by:
2. This sign means
3. To prepare for anything coming up in the road ahead, you should:
4. What does a flashing yellow light mean
5. When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
6. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.