Idaho DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Idaho Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Idaho Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. When posting speed limits, state and local authorities:
2. After stopping for a school bus that is unloading children:
3. A broken yellow line alongside a solid yellow line means
4. In what situation is it legal to pass in an intersection?
5. Night driving can be more difficult because:
6. This road sign means