Idaho DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Idaho Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Idaho Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Idaho Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 85% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Idaho Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Idaho DMV locations.
1. When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
2. The correct way to use a freeway exit ramp is:
3. In what situation is it legal to pass a vehicle on the right, as long as you don’t leave the road?
4. As fog can greatly reduce visibility of other vehicles, pedestrians and traffic signals, you should:
5. When the driver behind you wants to pass, you should:
6. You may not pass another car on either side of a _______ centerline.