Illinois CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Illinois CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||33|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Illinois Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. The effects of liquid surge can be particularly dangerous for tankers driving on what type of surface?
2. Tanks can roll over easily because ____________.
3. Baffles in liquid cargo tanks do not usually prevent the liquid surge movement from _______.
4. Typically, if a trailer is made before 1975 and equipped with air brakes, it will _________.
5. How many digits are identification numbers of hazardous materials?
6. What can cause a decrease in air pressure?