Illinois DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Illinois, you must pass a knowledge test. The Illinois Knowledge test consists of 15 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. T/F Motorcycle drivers must wear a helmet
2. If you accidentally lock you rear tire on a good traction surface, you should
3. Maximum straight-line braking is done by:
4. How often should you do a complete check of your motorcycle?
5. If you are driving your motorcycle in traffic and a small animal appears in your lane, you should,
6. What fabric provides the best protection for motorcycle riders?