Illinois DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Illinois, you must pass a knowledge test. The Illinois Knowledge test consists of 15 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. When you are being passed, you should
2. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
3. How can you increase your chances of being seen at an intersection?
4. In a normal turn, _______.
5. Which of the following is NOT a way to ensure proper protection from a helmet?
6. In general, ________ .