Illinois DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Illinois Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Illinois Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. When approaching a stop sign that is not marked by a crosswalk, drivers should stop their vehicles before entering the intersection.
2. What is the only effective way to remove alcohol from the body?
3. It is legal for anyone to talk on the phone if using a hands-free device while driving, unless you are under age 19.
4. A driver who becomes stranded in blizzard conditions should remain in their vehicle.
5. Before a driver can regain driving privileges after losing them for failure to pay damages caused by a crash, the driver must file proof of financial responsibility with the Secretary of State’s office.
6. This sign means: