Illinois DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Illinois Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Illinois Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. In urban areas, drivers moving out of an alley, building, private road or driveway need not come to a complete stop before entering the roadway if the roadway is clear of traffic
2. A merge sign means drivers should be prepared to change lanes or allow other traffic to come into their lane.
3. Driving privileges may be revoked for giving false information to the Secretary of State.
4. When following a truck at night, it is important to dim your headlights.
5. What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle
6. This sign means: