Illinois DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Illinois Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Illinois Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. Drivers must yield to pedestrians in an unmarked crosswalk.
2. Motorcyclists are entitled to use the full width of a traffic lane; therefore, a driver should pass a motorcycle the same way a driver would pass another vehicle.
3. After being pulled over by law enforcement, a driver should immediately exit the vehicle and quickly approach the officer’s squad car.
4. This sign means:
5. Drivers are not required to yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk.
6. Your car must have a horn that can be heard from a distance of 200 feet.