Illinois DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Illinois Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Illinois Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. After a train clears a crossing that has flashing signals, drivers may proceed after checking for a second train on another track and the lights have stopped flashing
2. Within how many feet is a driver required to dim the high beams before meeting another vehicle?
3. Regardless of fault, a crash report must be filed by the driver of a vehicle if the crash involves death, bodily injury or property damage of more than $1,500 (or more than $500 if a vehicle is uninsured).
4. If arrested with a blood-alcohol concentration of .08 percent or more, an individual's driving privileges will be suspended for at least six months.
5. After making a proper stop and yielding to traffic or pedestrians within the intersection, it is permissible for drivers on a one-way street to turn left at a red light onto another one-way street that moves traffic to the left.
6. If the front right wheel of a vehicle runs off the pavement, a driver should ease off the accelerator, allow the vehicle to slow down, and gently steer back onto the pavement.