Illinois DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Illinois Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Illinois Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. An individual’s driving privileges may be suspended under which of the following conditions?
2. Only vehicles displaying special plates or parking placards for persons with disabilities may park in spaces reserved for them by an official PARKING FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES sign
3. What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle
4. This sign means:
5. During the Initial Licensing Phase, a teen driver is allowed only two passengers under age 20 in the vehicle during the first 12 months of licensing.
6. Motorcyclists are entitled to use the full width of a traffic lane; therefore, a driver should pass a motorcycle the same way a driver would pass another vehicle.