Illinois DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Illinois Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Illinois Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Illinois Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Illinois Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Illinois DMV locations.
1. It is permissible to make a right turn against a red signal light after stopping and yielding to other vehicles and pedestrians.
2. When following a vehicle at night it is important to dim your headlights
3. A merge sign means drivers should be prepared to change lanes or allow other traffic to come into their lane.
4. If a vehicle starts to skid on water (hydroplane) the driver should quickly apply the brakes.
5. This sign means:
6. Alcohol is the single greatest factor in fatal motor vehicle crashes.