Indiana CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Indiana CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||30|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Indiana Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. When you are driving a tanker, in what ways can you control liquid surge?
2. At what psi should you typically expect the air supply control to pop out?
3. Typically, if a trailer is made before 1975 and equipped with air brakes, it will _________.
4. When loading or unloading hazardous materials, it's important you _______.
5. If you are carrying a small amount of chlorine, you should stop what distance before the nearest rail of a railroad?
6. Which of the following hazardous material classes is the most dangerous?