Indiana CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2020(From the 2020 Indiana CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||38|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?
2. Transporting liquids in tank vehicles requires special skills for two reasons: One is the tank's high center of gravity; the second is _____.
3. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.
4. A "smooth bore" tank is another term for what type of tanker?
5. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?
6. Before a trip, you should __________.