Indiana BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Indiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Indiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. What type of footwear is best for a motorcycle operator?
2. In what order should you apply the brakes?
3. A pre-ride inspection should:
4. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”
5. When adjusting your rearview mirrors, you should focus on:
6. If you borrow a motorcycle: