Indiana BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Indiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Indiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. Motorcycle drivers should not rely on their mirrors to see what’s going on around them because:
2. What is a potential danger of over-braking?
3. When riding with a passenger you should do all of the following except:
4. Which is not considered protective clothing?
5. Reflective clothing should:
6. Engine braking: