Indiana BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Indiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Indiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. Usually, a following distance of ____ seconds should be maintained.
2. Which of the following will protect your eyes from the wind?
3. When passing parked cars, what part of the lane should you use?
4. When behind a car, where should you ride?
5. To help you be seen, you should wear:
6. When adjusting your rearview mirrors, you should focus on: