Indiana BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Indiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Indiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. Lane position can help you do the following, except:
2. Engine braking:
3. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow you to only be seen in a vehicle’s side mirrors.
4. If a friend has been drinking and wants to ride their motorcycle, you should:
5. When choosing the appropriate lane position, you should consider what would:
6. When riding a motorcycle, the following applies to footwear: