Indiana BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Indiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Indiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. To help when driving at night, a motorcycle operator should do all of the following except:
2. When packing a load on a motorcycle:
3. When passing parked cars, what part of the lane should you use?
4. With a heavy load, you will want to adjust the
5. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except:
6. If you must brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should: