Indiana BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Indiana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Indiana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?
2. What is a potential danger of over-braking?
3. Your street-legal motorcycle should have all of the following except:
4. Impairment from drinking alcohol occurs
5. When choosing the appropriate lane position, you should consider what would:
6. More than half of all crashes: