Indiana BMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Indiana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Indiana Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 84% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. When driving in bad weather, drivers should:
2. You must pull over to the edge of the road and allow an emergency vehicle to pass
3. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
4. Before backing up, you should:
5. This sign means
6. If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should: