Indiana BMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Indiana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Indiana Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 84% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
2. This sign means:
3. When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
4. If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
5. A flashing yellow light means that you should:
6. This sign tells you that: