Indiana BMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Indiana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Indiana Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 84% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
2. A speed limit is
3. You come to an intersection with a flashing red light. You must:
4. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
5. When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
6. Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.