Indiana BMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Indiana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Indiana Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 84% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. When driving on slippery roads, you should:
2. What are some telltale signs of a drunk driver?
3. Double solid yellow lines painted down the middle of the road mean
4. The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
5. This road sign means
6. A flashing red signal means: